Can you evangelize at work?
Unless part of your job description reads, “Evangelize to your co-workers,” you are effectively stealing from your employer when you spend company time doing that. Worse, you are making your employer vulnerable to all kinds of trouble it does not want.
How can I be Godly at work?
Here are steps to take when you feel wronged at work:
- See others from God’s perspective. Take your eyes off your boss or an unpleasant coworker and look to the Savior. …
- Pray for those who offend you. Before long you will notice changes in them; however, the biggest changes will be in you.
- Leave the offense on the cross.
12 Creative Ways To Share Your Faith In Everyday Life
- Build A Faith-Based Business.
- Start A Christian Blog. …
- Use Social Media To Share Your Faith. …
- Wear Jewelry With A Gospel-Centered Message.
- Wear A Christian T-Shirt Around Town. …
- Host A Bible Study In Your Home.
- Host A Movie Night.
- Display Christian Decor Throughout Your Home.
How do I see God at work in my life?
They are the voice of God speaking to you. In order to see God continuing to work in your life, go to church, study the Bible, and pray, and actively look for what God is saying to you, how He wants you to turn your life around, and how He promises to guide you the whole way.
What God says about work?
“Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.”
What does Bible say about working together?
• Ecclesiastes 4:9 •
When individuals work together, they can double their strength and get much more done as a team. They also reap the value of having worked in unison, thus creating harmony instead of disorder. Working as one people begins with the efforts of each person, as they work with another person.