How can I make God hear my prayers?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How does God respond to our prayers?
Jesus promises, and I trust His words, that God always hears and does answer our prayers. “7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. … “ (Matthew 7:11) This teaching of Jesus doesn’t promise that God gives us what we want, but that He gives what is good.
How do you know God is testing you?
Obedience seems to always be a key part of God’s testing. He gives us things to do which make no sense to us and are not particularly appealing, although they are good for us. Then he watches our response to learn exactly how we feel about our relationship with him. If we trust him, we typically obey.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
How God answers our prayers in 3 ways?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.
How does God speak to us?
Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation. Additionally, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions and our thoughts.
How do you know if God is speaking to you?
Hearing voices, seeing visions, words that leap off the pages of the Bible. Does God really speak in such real, tangible ways? Nudges, feelings in your heart, the sense of something larger.
How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. …
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends. …
- Hardened Heart.
How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
Plus one less common way, which we’ll leave for last.
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How does God’s voice sound like?
We are also told that God speaks in a “still small voice” (1 Kings 19:12). When the prophet Samuel heard God’s voice (1 Samuel 3), it was so ordinary-sounding that Samuel thought it was his teacher Eli. … The Bible more often portrays God’s voice as sounding ordinary and meek than as booming and thunderous.
When God hear your prayers?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”