How do I give my struggles to God?
Ask Him for comfort and compassion for and from your family. Ask Him to help you talk with them and tell them that you love them, even as they struggle to understand you. Ask Him to take your problems and turn them into solutions. Ask Him to show you how to understand and love yourself as He does.
How can I cast my worries to God?
How you too can cast your cares on the Lord…
- 1 – Call on Him. As for me, I shall call upon God, And the LORD will save me. …
- 2 – Trust Him. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. …
- 3 – Give it to Him. Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. …
- 4 – Rest in Him.
How do I let God lead me?
Ways To Seek God’s Will And Let God Lead
- Spend time in your Bible. …
- Pray – pray and keep praying, ask people you know that are believers to join you in praying.
- Find people who are strong Christians that will speak with Godly wisdom into your life.
How do I stop worrying and trusting God?
Table of Contents
- Stop waiting for the world to help you.
- Stop trying to impress everyone.
- Let yourself hope (in God)
- Identify your life needs, and focus on what really matters.
- Deal with distress.
- Question yourself.
- Get advice when you’re stuck.
- Be aware of what’s happening around you.
How can I stop worrying?
Why is it so hard to stop worrying?
- Negative beliefs about worry. …
- Positive beliefs about worry. …
- If the worry is solvable, start brainstorming. …
- If the worry is not solvable, accept the uncertainty. …
- Get up and get moving. …
- Take a yoga or tai chi class. …
- Meditate. …
- Practice progressive muscle relaxation.
What does Jesus say about worrying?
Jesus talked about worry and anxiety more than a few times, and he reminds us of how much God loves us, and how He can give us rest. Matthew 6:25-27 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do I surrender my life to God?
Surrendering To God Through Prayer
- It’s the first step when it comes to how to surrender to God and let go.
- Changes our perspective.
- Shifts our focus to our Creator.
- Is a direct line to God.
- Places our plans before Him as we seek direction.
- It reminds us to rely on Him.
- It allows us to seek His will.
How do you know God is speaking to you?
Sign God Is Speaking To You — His Word
Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us. A sign that God is speaking to you is when the same type of verses or theme keeps coming up.
What does God say about fighting for me?
For the LORD your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory. ‘ You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you. ‘
What does it mean the LORD will fight for you?
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” I love this moment and the message. Moses has come in to his own as a leader, bravely stating what God has promised all along. … Being still means that I know, in act and deed that God is with me, leading me, and I have surrendered to His guidance.
What does it mean the battle is not yours?
It’s a posture of hope, believing and taking God at His Word no matter what the reports or circumstances look like. As you center yourself, your thoughts, your faith, and your hopes upon Him, He will lead you concerning what to do, just as He led the king.