The Terrible List Of Those Who Reject The
Lord Jesus Christ In This Life
Key Word – rejection of Christ
We begin today with the rejection and fate of the people who will be rejected BY Jesus Christ. They will have appeared before the Great White Throne Judgment of Christ having rejected the Savior in this lifetime. (John 3:16)
Because they have entered eternity without the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior there is only one end for them. In this life they did not follow the road to heaven found in Romans 10:9-13 and John 3:16. Instead, they went through the broad gate of Matthew 7:13-14. They followed the crowd, and they will spend eternity in Hell or the lake of fire. Why? Because of their attitude towards Christ in their earthly life.
- There is no hope for them to remain in God’s presence for eternity.
- They did not put the Lord Jesus Christ first in their lives but loved the world and the things of the world more than God.
- Satan deceived them into thinking that they could have it all. They could love the world and the things of the world in violation of I John 2:15-17 and reject God as first in their life.
* Now let’s review those whom Scripture says will be rejected and not spend eternity with God but rather they will be consigned to Hell (the lake of fire), along with Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet, and all the unsaved who loved the world and the things of the world above God.
- First the rejection and fate of the people who will be rejected are clearly spelled out. What a tragic list that it is.
- THE LIST:
- THE FEARFUL OR COWARDLY:
- Those who do not confess Christ because they fear what others might say.
- They are afraid to give up the world and deny self.
- They fear taking a stand for Christ.
- They fear to fellowship or become identified with Christian people. Instead they will become part of the people who will gladly attack, and imprison Christians, they will be part of the people who will also kill Christians. (Matthew 24: 9-10)
“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him, will I confess before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32-33)
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
“If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us.” ( 2 Timothy 2:12)
“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.” (Proverbs 29:25)
- Those who do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Those who do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world.
- Those who reject Jesus Christ and His death upon the cross for their sins.
- Those who profess Christ, but live hypocritical lives.
- Those who show by their sinful behavior that they do not really believe Him. In other words, those who by their lives do not reflect the truth of II Corinthians 5:17 as being a new creature in Christ.
“He that believeth on him IS NOT CONDEMNED: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:18)
“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.” (John 8:24)
“He that rejecteth me, and received not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.” (John 12:48)
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them that which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” (2 Corinthians 4:4)
“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is the antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.” (I John 2:22-23)
** THE ABOMINABLE OR POLLUTED PEOPLE:
- Those who are worldly and who live worldly lives.
- Those who reach out to touch and taste:
- the impurities of the world.
- the lusts of the world.
- Those who are stained and contaminated and polluted with worldliness (sin).
- Those who refuse to separate from the pleasures and possessions of this world.
- Those who refuse to turn to God and accept God’s free gift of salvation. (John 3:16; Romans 10:9-13; Hebrews 11:6; Acts 2:21; Ephesians 2:8-9)
“And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting) excess – overindulge) and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.” (Luke 21:34)
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6:17-18)
“Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.” (Titus 2:12-13)
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” (James 4:4)
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him, For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father but is of the world.” (I John 2:15-16)
**The murderers, those who are not involved with God approved armies.
- Those who kill.
- Those take away the lives of others.
“Thou shalt not kill.” (Exodus 20:13)
“…Jesus said, Thou shalt do no MURDER.” (Matthew 19:18)
“For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, THOU SHALT NOT KILL, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thy self. Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law.” (Romans 13:9-10)
“But let none of you suffer as a MURDERER, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters.” (I Peter 4:15)
“Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that NO MURDER HATH ETERNAL LIFE abiding in him.” (I John 3:15)
** The whoremongers or immoral:
- Those who are sexually impure.
- Those who commit fornication.
- Those who have sex before marriage.
- Those who commit adultery.
- Those who commit homosexuality (men & women).
- Those who commit all other sexual acts that God forbids.
- Those who look and lust.
- Those who think and lust.
- Those who read and lust.
NOTE: The principles of Scripture apply equally to women as well as men.
“Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: but I say unto you, That whosoever LOOKETH on a woman to LUST after her hath COMMITTED adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28)
“Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which are against the soul.” (I Peter 2:11)
“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.” (Romans 1:26)
“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” (Romans 1:27)
“But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.” (Romans 13:14)
“Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness [sensual, immoral behavior], to work all uncleanness with greediness.” (Ephesians 4:19)
“That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings [merrymaking], banquetings [elaborate sumptuous repast], and abominable idolatries.” (I Peter 4:2-3)
- Those who engage in astrology.
- Those who engage in witchcraft.
- Those who engage in devil worship.
- Those who engage in spiritism.
- Those who engage in seances.
- Those who engage in palm reading.
- Those who engage in fortune telling.
- Those who engage in all other forms of false beliefs that claim to reveal and control one’s fate, life, and destiny. Such as the weegie (Quija) board.
“So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it.” (I Chronicles 10:13)
“And when they shall say unto you, seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? …for the word, it is because there is no light in them.” (Isaiah 8:19-20)
“And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers.” (Micah 5:12)
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, WITCHCRAFT, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies.” (Galatians 5:19-20)
NOW LET’S TURN TO THE SUBJECT OF SALVATION OR, HOW CAN ANYONE WHO WANTS TO, GO TO HEAVEN? HOW CAN I ENSURE THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP TO GO TO HEAVEN?
Jesus said not all who use His name will enter heaven (Matthew 7:21-23). He was referring to people who think using Christ’s name along with rituals and rules is the key to heaven. However, Scripture clearly states that A right RELATIONSHIP with God is not based on rituals and rules. It is based on grace and forgiveness, and the right kind of relationship with Him thru His Son, Jesus Christ. (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9)
So, let’s consider HOW to have a Personal Relationship with God:
- Believe that God exists and that He came to earth in the human form of Jesus Christ (John 3:16; Hebrews 11:6).
- Accept GOD’S FREE FORGIVENESS of sins through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-10; 1:7,8).
- Switch to God’s plan for our life (I Peter 1:21-23; Ephesians 2:1-5).
- Express your desire for Christ to be the director [master, and Lord of your life] (Matthew 7:21-27; I John 4:15).
PRAYER FOR SALVATION [ETERNAL LIFE] WITH GOD OR HOW TO GO TO HEAVEN:
Dear God, I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins and raised Him from the dead so I can be forgiven. I am sorry for my sins, and I want to live the rest of my life as a disciple of Jesus, in accordance with your Holy Word, I want to live the way You want me to LIVE.
Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit’s indwelling as I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as My Savior and Lord.
People who have truly and sincerely taken the above steps automatically become members of God’s family of believers. A new world of freedom and strength is available through prayer and obedience to God’s will, as described for a disciple of Christ’s in your Holy Word.
NOW WHAT TO DO AS A TRUE DISCIPLE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST???
- Find a Bible-based church that you like and attend it regularly.
- Try to set aside a consistent time, each day to pray and read your Bible.
- Locate some older Christians, in the faith, to spend time with on a regular basis. Why? Because you have now become a new creature in Christ (see II Corinthians 5:17). You need to grow in Christ, and follow the example of older Christians, who can help you. Also, you now need good examples to follow on your journey to heaven.
If you will send us an e-mail at:
telling us that you have accepted Christ as your personal Savior. We will send you a free booklet on how to live and grow as a new Christian
May God bless you richly as you study and grow and become productive for the Lord Jesus Christ. We rejoice with you on your decision and new spiritual birthday.